FIRE PROTECTION SERVICES
Acording to stats from the National Fire Protection Association, American fire departments respond to an average of one home fire every 86 seconds. Every 86 seconds, there’s a risk of someone losing their life, a risk of precious family mementoes being turned to ash, a risk of lives being turned upside down.
At Prizm Fire & Security Systems, we’re committed to doing all we can to reduce those numbers. We do that by offering a full range of services including design, installations, maintenance, and the service and inspection of new and existing fire alarm systems. We also provide maintenance contracts to fit our clients individual needs.
- Our wireless fire alarm solutions combine innovative wireless technology with non-proprietary fire alarm control panels for an alarm that’s fast and reliable.
- Our conventional fire alarm control panels offer two-zone, four-zone, five-zone and ten-zone configurations, and are easy to install, program, and operate.
We also provide sprinkler systems, fire extinguishers, kitchen hood systems, emergency exit lighting, alarm monitoring services and much more. With the right tools and technology in place, a disaster can be averted. To learn more about how we can help, contact us online or by phone today.
CENTRAL STATION MONITORING SERVICES
At Prizm Fire & Security, we know that the safety and security of the people and assets in your properties are a top priority. Our central station alarm monitoring services are backed by over 100 years of experience, providing prompt and reliable notification to Fire Departments and authorized first responders to prevent and limit extensive fire damage.
EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE AND RESPONSIVENESS
Our UL Listed, FM Approved, and CSAA Five Diamond central station facility is staffed with trained and skilled operators who are certified to receive and respond to any alarm condition 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
With Prizm, you can have confidence knowing that your property will receive a prompt and efficient response in the event of an emergency.
We know that you have unique requirements and our employees will provide the right services for your needs including:
- Secure internet access to manage your account remotely
- Alarm event reports
- Mobile App to Remotely access your account and place your system into and out of test status
- Experienced, industry certified, caring central station operators
- The ability to obtain alarm event reports via fax or e-mail
- Prompt notification to the appropriate responding authority
Our trained and experienced central station operators are CSAA (Central Station Alarm Association) certified and many are SIA (Security Industry Association) certified. When combined with our inspection & maintenance services, we work closely with you to ensure that your systems work properly when needed, providing you with reliable alarm monitoring.
Contact us for more information on how we can help protect your assets and property.